Every year more than 27 million visitors and convention attendees visit Atlantic City. A partnership with the Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority (ACCVA) is a great vehicle to introduce your organization to these lucrative markets.
As the region's official destination management organization and marketing leader, the ACCVA works for its partners every day by attracting convention and tourism visitors to Atlantic City. Year-round initiatives include tradeshow participation, familiarization tours, advertising campaigns, public relations efforts, internet marketing and other promotional programs.
Marketing Partnership Support
The ACCVA is dedicated to developing programs and benefits for its more than 400 partners. Initiatives include training and networking programs to help partners market their businesses to visitors, conventioneers and fellow partners.
Marketing Partnership Benefits
Join the Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority’s Marketing Partnership Program and take part in the following benefits & services:
Your company is just a few clicks away from thousands of prospects on www.doatlanticcity.com - the ACCVA's official web site, averaging over 340,000 unique visitors each month. Your company information, a 400-character description, photo and a direct link to your web site are included in our online Travel & Business Directory.
Confidential 12-Month Convention Calendar
Marketing partners have access to a full year schedule of Atlantic City Convention Center events and shows. This calendar provides you with contact information and other confidential information you can use to reach key decision-makers and develop business opportunities well in advance of a group's arrival.
Tourism Leads & Opportunities*
Receive important and timely information about tourism opportunities helping you build your business through various travel intermediaries. Includes contacts generated from major tradeshows, sales missions and principal sales contacts from domestic, receptive and international tour operators.
The ACCVA produces several publications designed to market our destination to a variety of targeted market segments. Marketing partners are listed free of charge in relevant publications.
Directory of Destination Services
The Official Atlantic City Visitors Guide*
- Target Market: Meeting/Convention Planners , International/Domestic Group Tour Planners, members of the Greater Atlantic City Concierge Association, and marketing partners.
- Distribution: 1,000 annually
- Includes: All marketing partner listings
Atlantic City Visitor Map *
- Target Market: Individual visitors (main fulfillment piece for telephone & online requests)
- Distribution: 150,000 annually
- Includes: Tourism related marketing partner listings and other information about where to stay, what to do, and what to see in the Atlantic City region.
Destination Planning Guide & Mini Planning Guide*
- Target Market: Leisure travelers / individuals
- Distribution: 400,000 annually
- Includes: Accommodation listings and other information about what to see and do in the Atlantic City region.
- Target Market: Meeting/Convention Planners and International/Domestic Group Tour Planners.
- Distribution: Destination Planning Guide: 1,000 bi-annually • Mini Guide: 5,000 annually.
- Includes: All marketing partnership listings and information about the Atlantic City Convention Center facilities.
Display your brochures at the ACCVA Visitor Centers where more than 130,000 visitors stopped in 2012 and reach your audience as they arrive. Visitor centers are located on the Atlantic City Expressway and on the Boardwalk in Historic Boardwalk Hall.
The ACCVA links its partners with visitors and conventioneers through the presence of two Visitor Information Centers, the AC Convention Center Concierge and our Convention Services Department. In addition, we solicit and respond to visitor inquiries by maintaining a toll-free Atlantic City information line, an online information request form and visitor fulfillment center.
Ongoing Programs & Opportunities
- Referrals – Convention Services and Visitor Services
- Destination Marketing Update (partner enewsletter)
- Digital Coupon Program
- Show Me Your Badge
- Restaurant Reservation Cart & Menu Display*
- Orientations / Educational Seminars
- Networking Receptions
- ACCVA Photo Library
- Partner Extranet for instant access to leads and convention calendar
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week
Want to get in on all the action? Request an application to join. Join now to start benefiting from a partnership with the Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority.
*These services are provided when applicable, based on the business Classification when joining the Marketing Partnership Program