Caesars Atlantic City
The glory and opulence of Ancient Rome comes alive at Caesars Atlantic City
. Located at center Boardwalk, the Empire offers the thrills of non-stop casino action, luxurious accommodations, gourmet and casual dining, three lounges and world-class entertainment.
From the first floor entranceway, arriving guests to Caesars ascend from the escalators into the magnificent Temple Lobby. The Temple Lobby is a dramatic four-story atrium designed in the likeness of the Forum of ancient Rome. Caesars Temple Lobby serves as an interactive hotel lobby and check-in area. Overnight guests will be directed to one of the 1,144 luxurious guest rooms in one of four towers: the two Temple Towers, which have elevators just off the Temple Lobby; the Ocean Tower, with its newly decorated suites and the Centurion Tower.
Atlantic City hotel casinos don't get any better than this. The newly renovated second floor of Caesars Atlantic City
is the host to the largest contiguous gaming areas in all of Atlantic City. That translates to non-stop action and non-stop winning! You'll experience first class gaming on every visit with the friendliest, most professional atmosphere around and the most experienced dealers in town.
Located on the boardwalk side of the casino is the Asian gaming area-Palace East. Its design is influenced by Iconography; the direction, and the placement of elements, to influence players' luck and to create the most lucky seating in the gaming pit. Plus, check out Caesars spectacular new Poker Arena. Come experience the ultimate in luxuries, offered by the most legendary name in gaming. Walk in the main entrance and step right into the arena where you'll be greeted by 20 smoke-free gaming tables surrounded by 50" plasma televisions.
Looking for entertainment in Atlantic City hotel casinos? Caesars Atlantic City
has it. A masterpiece re-made...epic excitement has a grand new home. A $10 million renovation has given Caesars Circus Maximus Theater a stunning new look; with more than 1500 stadium-style seats, a full-service bar and the most unbelievable sound system you've heard to date. Enjoy the biggest names from the world of music, entertainment, and athletics. From classic ballads to rock-n-roll to comedy, top name stars and world renown headliners entertain at the empire regularly in our Circus Maximus Theater
21 Sports Bar - Located on the 2nd floor of Caesars Atlantic City ,outside the Pier Shops, and in the middle of all the gaming excitement. This action packed bar is home to every major sports package, and over 25 Craft beers! Enjoy your favorite game on one of ,21 Sports bars, 9 HD TV's. Come get in the game at the bar that AC Weekly voted "Best New Place to Party" 2012!
RESTAURANTS WITHIN CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY
Dusk Nightclub - The party heats up at Atlantic City’s most notorious hot spot. This multi-level, 10,000 square foot nightclub experience never fails to deliver some serious wow factor.
Toga Bar - Located just steps away from the action at the table games, has extensive beer and spirit menu, and plasma television screens where you can view your favorite team. Caesars Atlantic City is your empire of entertainment!
Atlantic Grill - Chef Anthony Amoroso heads up the only non-NYC location of this uniquely urbanized seafood eatery. Savor your fresh entree while feasting on the restaurant’s stunning ocean views.
Boardwalk Buffet - An unbelievable line-up of delicious dishes at the Boardwalk Buffet. Located on the third floor of Caesars Atlantic City, this buffet serves all your favorites and even more new delights to discover. Every taste you crave is waiting for you. Satisfy your appetite with Italian, Asian, barbeque, American, South of the Border and everything in between. And to complete this affair, you won’t be able to resist our array of desserts.
Café Roma - Located in the Centurion Tower, Café Roma provides relaxed dining with ocean views. Choose from sandwiches piled high, light salads, fresh seafood or desserts. There's plenty of Mediterranean and American fare, as well as a breakfast menu that's available morning, noon, and night. Our new coffee bar offers a wide selection of gourmet coffees, as well as bakery specialties. Takeout available.
Kwi Restaurant and Noodle Bar - Step into another world and savor the pleasures of trend-forward Asian cuisine. Where ingredients both familiar and exotic commingle to create taste sensations like Chilean Sea Bass steamed with a trinity of soy, scallions and ginger. Or, go on a flavor-filled journey with delicacies like the Heavenly Seafood Basket or Crispy Calamari coated in a Korean Kochujang Chili Vinaigrette.
Mia by Chris Scarduzio - Enclosed by traditional Roman columns, Mia exudes an air of sophistication offering Contemporary Mediterranean Bistro Cuisine. A great bar scene with a small plate menu, the majestic bar is the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of fine wine from the distinct cruvient system, one of Mia's specialty cocktails or a bite from the lounge or dinner menu.
Morton's The Steakhouse - Steak your claim at Morton's, only at Caesars Atlantic City! A little Sinatra. A crisp martini. And a piece of marbled goodness. At Morton's, we'll get you in the mood and keep you there. Choose from generous cuts of USDA prime-aged beef and succulent seafood while classic steakhouse sides arrive at tables dressed in crisp linens.
Nero's Chophouse & Sushi Bar - Join us for an array of the finest foods to tantalize the most discerning palates. Nero's Grill offers ocean-side dining in a magnificent old world décor. Tease your palate and savor our famous Pan-seared Foie Gras or creative appetizers; specially prepared by our Chef. Entrees feature Prime grade steaks and a fresh seafood selection - that you won't find anywhere else and massive New England lobsters are guest's favorites. Or, try one of the Chef's daily specials. For a unique dining experience - Nero's Chophouse & Sush Bar is the restaurant of choice.
Tazza - Ultra-chic 24-hour bistro proudly serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and java including world-famous Lavazza coffee drinks, fresh salads and homemade pies, cakes and gelato.
A Time for Wine - Located on the 2nd floor of Caesars, just minutes from the Boardwalk, A Time for Wine offers more than 500 wines and spirits, 300 cigars, an extensive list of microbrews, countless gifts and a growing selection every day. Come take a moment or more and indulge yourself at A Time for Wine at Caesars.
The Pier Shops at Caesars
Bellezza Salon - Full-service salon for both men and women, Bellezza specializes in rejuvenating the skin and revitalizing the spirit. Hair styling, nail treatments, skin care, and waxing are just a few of the pampering options Bellezza provides. You may also indulge in a complete, professional make-over performed by our talented staff of artists and aestheticians.
Caesars Exclusively - No trip to Caesars is complete without a stop at Caesars Exclusively, home to a complete line of Caesars brand merchandise including sportswear, children's apparel, sundries, magazines, souvenirs and Caesars fine fragrances. You'll also find fine jewelry, clothing and accessories from your favorite designer brands including Armani Exchange, Diesel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Authentic Fossil, Cole Haan, Calvin Klein Performance, Pandora, Affliction and Swatch. Style meets substance at Caesars exclusively. Located on second floor at Caesars.
Emperors Essentials Gift Shop - Located immediately off the Pacific Avenue walk bridge, the Emperors Essentials Gift Shop carries a full line of health and beauty aids, tobacco, snacks, and beverages. Customers can also purchase various souvenirs, including Caesars men's and women's fragrances.
Qua Baths & Spa - Qua Baths and Spa is a luxurious retreat that taps into the natural, healing powers of water to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience. Bathed in natural light, accented by smooth stone flooring, dark woods and cascading waterfalls, Qua is the ideal atmosphere for relaxed "Social Spa-ing" (a new concept in the spa world) as well as individual experiences.
Unexpected and uncommon, The Pier Shops at Caesars is where high tech and luxury combine in a $175 million entertainment complex. Connected to Caesars with a walk bridge from the 2nd floor over the Boardwalk, The Pier features the world's most sought after brands and mouth-watering dining in 7 award-winning restaurants. Plus, check out the water show display set to music, every hour on the hour, beginning at noon!
Level 3 at The Pier Shops
- here, find great-tasting menus at restaurants located in The Pier Shops at Caesars. The new hot spots include concepts from some of the East Coast's most popular restaurateurs, including Boston's Patrick Lyons, Philadelphia's Stephen Starr and Baltimore's Steve Phillips. The restaurants bring a diverse selection of menus and innovative décor to the Promenade Level of The Pier, creating an international restaurant row set atop the Atlantic Ocean.
- Buddakan's dreamlike ambiance makes an enchanting setting for hosting special events. A gigantic golden Buddha gazes over the 24 seat communal table made of glowing alabaster resin. The menu portrays an innovative interpretation of Modern Asian cuisine that matches the décor in terms of creativity and inspiration. Guests will feel relaxed and indulged in this exotic and comfortable environment.
- A clever mix of vintage elegance and vanguard sophistication, Continental Atlantic City invokes the drama of the rat pack days on the Vegas strip. The space incorporates such unique retro elements as a sunken fire-pit lounge, populuxe bar and outdoor patio all accented by a breathtaking view of the ocean. The global tapas menu showcases a variety of innovative dishes meant to be shared. And of course the martinis are an essential part of the experience.
- Phillips Seafood brings guests a classic American seafood menu boasting an array of fresh seasonal fish and Phillips' famous jumbo lump crab cakes. Renowned chef Robbin Haas has designed a menu that offers guests the freshest, finest seafood available. Phillips brings an upscale, interactive dining experience to guests with their exhibition kitchen, attentive service and sweeping ocean views.
Piazza di Giorgio Café
- Piazza di Giorgio Café takes the "food court" dining concept to a new level. The incredible modern day eatery offers high quality food selections from around the world in an upscale and chic environment. Using only the freshest ingredients, Piazza di Giorgio Cafe offers an array of surprisingly affordable menu items for a quick and convenient morning snack, lunch or dinner.
Souzai Sushi & Sake
- Souzai brings Atlantic City a premier sushi restaurant featuring a wide variety of traditional menu items created by the infamous Tommy Sushi, an extensive selection of cocktails, sakes, Japanese beers and wines round out Souzai's mouthwatering plates of sushi, sashimi, tempura and yakatori.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Caesars Atlantic City
2100 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
609-343-2789 (Group Sales)
1-800-443-0104 (Room Reservations)