We want everyone to enjoy some of the top East Coast beaches, so we make sure they are handicapped-accessible beaches. We also want you to be comfortable, so we offer restrooms, changing stations and outdoor public showers for your convenience:
- Outdoor Public Showers are located at the Lifeguard District Stations and the casino Beach Bars have showers available for public access.
- Restrooms are located at several locations along the Boardwalk at: Bartram Ave., Albany Ave., Chelsea Ave., Kennedy Plaza at Mississippi Ave., New York Ave., Garden Pier at New Jersey Ave., New Hampshire Ave., and Caspian Ave.
- ADA compliant restrooms are available at Caspian Ave.
- Handicap access ramps are located along the Boardwalk (see the New Jersey map below for accessible beaches)
- Handicap surf chairs are available free of charge on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please call (609) 347-5312 in advance to make arrangements. Storage is available for standard wheel chairs while using the surf chair. Surf chairs can accommodate up to 350 lbs.
- There are no bathhouses in Atlantic City.
Make the trip to Atlantic City and enjoy one of the best free things to do in New Jersey
! You’ll find all of the handicapped-accessible beaches below on our Atlantic City, New Jersey beach map